Helpdesk & Service Desk Chat Support using Microsoft Teams & ITSM Integration
Vayusphere’s Out of box Instant Response for Help Desks leverages Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business to provide Chat Support Queues for your Helpdesk and Service Desk. Integrates with ITSM tools Service Now, BMC Remedy and HEAT. Integrates with Azure Open AI, Moveworks, IBM Watson, Microsoft LUIS and DialogFlow for chatbot capability.
Deployed in several Fortune 500 companies, this battle-tested product is an out-of-the-box chat support solution for companies that want to use Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business in their call center and enterprise help desk environments. It provides the necessary functionality for enterprise users to use their Teams or enterprise chat clients to interact with their support representatives for faster response and quicker resolution. No programming or software installation is required on end user or support representative machines. This product can go live in enterprise settings in less than a week.
Enhanced Customer Self-service and Chatbots
Features of Vayusphere Instant Response for Helpdesks (Microsoft Teams and SfB)
- Allows customers to initiate a dialogue with a chat support queue from any of their Microsoft Teams clients. (Desktop, Mobile or Web). Additional Support for Zoom, Google Chat, Slack and WebEx.
- Supports Chat, Audio, Video and Screen Sharing in a support session.
- Intelligently queues and dynamically routes the service request to the right support representative based on load, availability and customizable factors, such as skill sets, language or location. (“Chat-ACD”)
- Agents can handle multiple simultaneous chat support sessions
- Agents alerted via messages and sounds so they don’t miss waiting chats and can maintain high SLAs and KPIs.
- A single system with a single Teams or Skype contact allows multiple queues such as for regions, languages and skills.
- Allows for backup queues and overflow queues for your “follow the sun” global service desk. Supports Business Hours for queues
- Out of Box “Chat IVR” for dynamic work flows. Allows design of a multi-level IVR menu to map to your existing workflow trees
- Allows seamless transfers of chat between queues and agents. Supports both cold and warm transfers
- Allows supervisor to observe work queues and sessions in progress using a real-time visual dashboard
- Tracks statistics and KPIs on queue lengths, wait times, service times, and representative efficiency and performance. Display in web browsers or wall boards
- Canned Message/Template support for Agent efficiency. Click and send common phrases.
- Integrates with Service Now and BMC Remedy for automation of ticket creation and matching. Agent single-pane-of-glass shows 365 degree view of end-user interaction history and open incidents.
- Provides multi-lingual support queues using all Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business supported languages
- Provides Real-time language translation in over 100 languages. Mono-lingual agents can support chat in multiple end-user languages.
- Integrates with Generative AI to boost agent productivity.
- Integrates with Moveworks, IBM Watson, Microsoft LUIS, DialogFlow and other AI engines for NLP/NLU and dialog based chatbots.
- Support for Privacy regulations including GDPR, configurable data retention policies.
- Integrates with Customer Single Sign On Solutions.
Use of Instant Response for Help Desks can also enable customer self-service. Specifically, Instant Response:
Return On Investment (ROI)
Technical Specs and Deployment Environment
Vayusphere Instant Response For Help Desks Application runs as a Windows Service.
Pricing and Availability
Vayusphere Instant Response for Help Desks product is currently in its 9th major release.
Pricing is based on number of Supporters (Customer Services Agents or Help Desk Analysts) and Queues. Unlimited End Users and chat sessions are included.
Vayusphere offers annual Term licenses.
Turnkey Deployment and High-touch Support
Vayusphere will also assist you in design, deployment, configuration and training for a turnkey implementation.
7×24 Global Support is standard.