Helpdesk & Service Desk Chat Support using Microsoft Teams & Skype for Business
Service Desk Managers facing staffing/BCP challenges due to Corona Virus/COVID-19 can benefit from a rapid-deployment model available for this chat support solution. Please let us know if you have urgent needs.
Vayusphere’s Out of box Instant Response for Help Desks leverages Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business to provide Chat Support Queues for your Helpdesk and Service Desk. Integrates with ITSM tools Service Now, BMC Remedy and HEAT. Integrates with IBM Watson, Microsoft LUIS and DialogFlow for chatbot capability.
Features of Vayusphere Instant Response for Helpdesks (Microsoft Teams and SfB)
- Allows customers to initiate a dialogue with a chat support queue from any of their Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business clients. (Desktop, Mobile or Web)
- Intelligently queues and dynamically routes the service request to the right support representative based on load, availability and customizable factors, such as skill sets, language or location. (“Chat-ACD”)
- Agents can handle multiple simultaneous chat support sessions
- A single system with a single Teams or Skype contact allows multiple queues such as for regions, languages and skills.
- Allows for backup queues and overflow queues for your “follow the sun” global service desk. Supports Business Hours for queues
- Allows design of a multi-level IVR menu to map to your existing workflow trees
- Allows seamless transfers of chat between queues and agents. Supports both cold and warm transfers
- Allows supervisor to observe work queues and sessions in progress using a real-time visual dashboard
- Tracks statistics and KPIs on queue lengths, wait times, service times, and representative efficiency and performance. Display in web browsers or wall boards
- Canned Message/Template support for Agent efficiency. Click and send common phrases.
- Integrates with Service Now and BMC Remedy for automation of ticket creation and matching. Agent single-pane-of-glass shows 365 degree view of end-user interaction history and open incidents.
- Provides multi-lingual support queues using all Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business supported languages
- Provides Real-time language translation in over 70 languages. Mono-lingual agents can support chat in multiple end-user languages.
- Integrates with IBM Watson, Microsoft LUIS, DialogFlow and other AI engines for NLP/NLU and dialog based chatbots.
- Support for Privacy regulations including GDPR, configurable data retention policies.
- Integrates with Customer Single Sign On Solutions.
Enhanced Customer Self-service and Chatbots
Use of Instant Response for Help Desks can also enable customer self-service. Specifically, Instant Response:
Return On Investment (ROI)
Technical Specs and Deployment Environment
Vayusphere Instant Response For Help Desks Application runs as a Windows Service.
Pricing and Availability
Vayusphere Instant Response for Help Desks product is currently in its 9th major release.
Pricing is based on number of Supporters (Customer Services Agents or Help Desk Analysts) and Queues. Unlimited End Users and chat sessions are included.
Vayusphere offers a traditional perpetual software license, with annual support and maintenance agreements, as well as a Term license.
Turnkey Deployment and High-touch Support
Vayusphere will also assist you in design, deployment, configuration and training for a turnkey implementation.
7×24 Global Support is standard.