Principals only please. We welcome you to contact us directly.
Function: Technical Support Engineer
Location: National Capital Region (NCR) India Or Remote/Worldwide
We hire for attitude and train for skill. We are looking for self-starter individuals with a customer-first attitude to be part of our support organization. We have an industry leading chat-support software product with Microsoft Teams at its core, along with integration with ITSM tools such as Service Now, Chatbots and Real-Time Language Translation engines. Our product is delivered as a SaaS in a multi-cloud offering leveraging AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google. Our partners are top Global Service Integrators, and our customers are the largest companies in the world.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will develop a good understanding of the product and proactively engage with the customers to give timely resolution and product configuration feedback. The role will be at the crossroads of product support and DevOps.
The ideal candidates should have an appetite to learn and thrive in a fast paced environment. This is a great learning and career building opportunity.
- Provide daily support to Vayusphere partners and global customers as they use our product to provide live agent chat support in their service desks.
- Troubleshoot issues to identify the root cause of an incident, analyze product logs, and come up with next steps to resolve the issue and provide timely response to customers within the SLA.
- Deployment of software releases, modules, patches, and configuration changes to fulfill customer requests.
- Triage support tickets and escalate to appropriate teams (Product team, Development Team, CloudOps).
- Communicate clearly and simplify technical concepts and coach the customers in following best practices to get the most out of our product.
- Identify recurring issues reported by customers and create How-to and Knowledge base articles for reuse.
- Attend periodic meeting with Partners and Customers. Demonstrate product features, configure proof of concepts, and simplify technical concepts and product features.
- Passionate about technology. Excellent analytical skills, curiosity, resourcefulness , ingenuity
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields
- At least two years of targeted technical support experience with a software product company or an IT Services company supporting an enterprise software tool in the service desk or end-user computing environment.
- User-level experience with enterprise chat software such as Microsoft Teams, Slack or WebEx Messenger.
- Strong written and verbal communication with ability to simplify technical concepts
- Ability to reproduce, document, and communicate bugs and outage details to aid their resolution.
- Familiarity with configuration file formats such as XML and JSON. Experience working with REST APIs and tools such as Postman.
- Desirable – Knowledge or Incident management tools such as JIRA or Service Now, SQL Server and Windows Server administration.
Vayusphere is a US-based technology company specializing in instant response solution since 2000. Vayusphere Instant Messaging Applications, Chatbots, and Interactive Response Agents are battle-tested and scalable tools deployed in Global 2000 customers serving millions of corporate end users. We have centers in Silicon Valley and in New Delhi, India.
Why Explore a Career at Vayusphere?
We make an impact on our customer’s lives every day by providing them instant response software but also instant support when they need it. We build solutions with leading collaboration platforms and cloud services. We partner with the largest global service integrators. We constantly interact with the world’s largest companies as our customers. We learn continuously, teach each other, and grow as a team. We run a flat organization without multiple layers of management – you will interact directly with our CTO and CEO who are industry veterans. We provide market-competitive compensation packages. Many of our employees have been with us or 15+ years and we are proud of our alumni who are eminently successful in their careers.
Vayusphere is a great learning and career enhancing opportunity.
Other Positions for which we are opportunistically hiring.
- Software Development (C#/.NET Core stack)