Instant Response for Help Desks and Field Service
Vayusphere provides InstantResponse solutions for companies operating IT Help Desks and Field Service Organizations. Out-of-the-box solutions are available for Help Desk customers using Remedy Help Desk and CA Unicenter Service Desk, and for Field Service customers using Siebel Field Service.
The primary or base products are Instant Response for Help Desks . Integration with ITSM tools listed below is available
Request the following data sheets for more information:
- InstantResponse Integration with BMC Remedy Help Desk
- InstantResponse Integration with Service Now
- InstantResponse Integration with CA Unicenter Service Desk
- InstantResponse for Siebel Field Service
InstantResponse enables bi-directional, real-time communication and collaboration between a Help Desk or Field Service application, and distributed staff using any Instant Messaging (IM) enabled desktop or smartphone. InstantResponse reduces costs for field-oriented service operations by:
- Improving the productivity of dispatch staff
- Improving the productivity of distributed workers
- Minimizing expensive rework
- Reducing the costs of delayed response, such as lost revenues
- Increasing customer service and satisfaction through faster resolution of problems
InstantResponse provides all the necessary functionality required to intelligently forward Help Desk or Field Service cases to support staff, via secure instant messages, based on real-time information about their current presence and availability. It also enables field staff to interact with the Help Desk or Field Service application and other enterprise applications, remotely and in real time, using simple keystrokes on their IM-enabled desktop or mobile device. Specifically, InstantResponse:
- Enables a distributed support person to receive a real-time notification when a case is assigned to them or their group.
- Enables a support manager to receive a real-time notification when a case is escalated.
- Provides a set of commands that enables a distributed support person to interact with the Help Desk or Field Service application remotely using simple keystrokes on their IM-enabled desktop, PDA, pager or phone. The available commands can be configured based on the user’s role and access privileges. For example, support staff can: Create a case and assign it to one or more technicians or field service personnel; Accept a case; Decline a case; List all open cases or a subset of cases; Add notes to a case; Reassign a case; and Update the status of a case. Similarly, managers can: List all open cases by priority code; List all open cases that have been open longer than a user-defined number of minutes; and Change the escalation status of a case.