Products - Vayusphere Instant Response for Help Desks and Call Centers
Out of box Instant Response solution leverages any Jabber/XMPP Server to provide ACD like functionality
using Instant Messaging Queues for Role-based Communication
This product is an out-of-the-box
for companies that
want to use
a Jabber/XMPP Server in their call center
and help desk environments. It provides the necessary
to interact with their support representatives for quicker
response. No programming or software
installation is required on end user or support representative machines.
Features of Instant Response
- Allows customers to initiate a dialogue with a support queue or role from any of
their Communicator clients (Desktop or Web)
- Intelligently queues and dynamically routes the service request to the right support representative based on load, availability and customizable factors, such as skill sets or location. ("IM-ACD")
- Can escalate a service request when predefined wait time and queue length thresh
olds are crossed
- Enables support representatives to easily bring in other experts into the chat
- Allows supervisor to observe work queues and sessions in progress
- Tracks statistics on queue lengths, wait times, service times, and representative efficiency and performance
- Allows emailing of session transcripts to customers
- Logs all conversations to a database or to XML files
- Can automatically pick up support group definitions from your Active Directory or LDAP server
- Provides a Web based configuration and group management console
Enhanced Customer Self-service
Use of Instant Response for Call Centers can also enable
customer self-service. Specifically, Instant
- Allows a customer to use their IM clients to interactively
request information from applications, such as CRM tools
or Knowledge Bases without requiring human intervention.
- Escalates the request to a representative when needed.
- Allows the Call Center/Help Desk to send outbound status updates and
notifications to customers on an IM client or Mobile
the need for another set of software for this purpose
Return On Investment (ROI)
Instant Response for Call Centers’ compelling ROI is
driven by the following time and cost savings:
• Increased utilization and productivity of support representatives.
Representatives can now simultaneously handle requests
from multiple customers. This mode of communication can
eliminate the dead-time or hold time in traditional voice
• Reduce Resolution Time. Many Call Centers have realized the
benefit of email support. Email support is considerably lower
cost than phone calls. However, email is not ideal for interactive
two-way dialogue and is prone to miscommunication. This
can cause a simple service request to take several attempts
and back and forth email messages to resolve - encouraging
continued use of expensive voice calls. Instant Messaging
based Instant Response for Call Centers ensures that the
interactive dialog will end in satisfactory resolution of the service
request on the first attempt
• Increase enterprise wide efficiency of representatives.
Automated routing based on presence, availability, location,
and expertise can significantly reduce support costs. With
Instant Response there is no need to have some representatives
spend time dispatching calls to the appropriate representatives.
Additionally, representatives have Tier 2 or Tier 3 support
personnel available at their fingertips using instant messaging.
Tier 2 and 3 support may be mobile or at customer sites,
yet can still be brought into the call center service resolution.
• Enable better service. With Instant Response customers reach
on the first attempt a representative who is immediately
available to respond, and has the right skills set. That
representative also has the tools to answer questions while
the customer is on the phone. Customers no longer need to
be forwarded to multiple representatives. Additionally, all
communication is immediately logged so that you have a history
of the relationship with the customer.
• Virtual Call Centers. Use Instant Response to communicate
with customer regardless of their location or the location
of your support personnel. Your support personnel need only
connect to the Call Center using an IM client from any location
thereby creating a virtual call center environment. All communication
is encrypted and logged even when going over the public Internet.
Technical Specs and Deployment Environment
Vayusphere Instant Response Agent Application runs as a Windows Service.
- Server: Linux, Solaris or Windows 2003 Server with 1.0 Ghz or faster CPU, 2 GB RAM and 4 GB spare Disk is recommended. A dedicated server is not required.
- Client: There is no additional software to install on the End User or Support Analyst computers. They continue to use their XMPP clients.
- Optional: For optional additional functionality, access to MySQL/SQL Server, LDAP/Active Directory and an SMTP Relay Server is required.
Pricing and Availability
For an evaluation of the Vayusphere
Instant Response for Help Desks/ Call Centers for your company, email us at email@example.com
Pricing is based on number of Supporters (Customer Services Reps or Help Desk Analysts). Unlimited End Users are permitted.
Names of companies and products
mentioned are trademarks of their respective