Products - Vayusphere® XMPP/Jabber Solution for RIM BlackBerry
(Retail and OEM/Private Label Editions)
Are you Mobilized ?®
Secure, Robust XMPP Instant Messaging Client and Wireless Gateway for your RIM BlackBerry
The Vayusphere XMPP Messenger solution for
RIM BlackBerries provides a robust, reliable Instant Messaging
solution for your wireless needs. Vayusphere XMPP Messenger
solution inter-operates with all standards compliant XMPP/Jabber
servers and has been deployed at over 200 companies and thousands of devices.
The Vayusphere solution requires no proxy servers or third party hosting and offers a direct, secure connection from your device to your XMPP server
Your device must
run RIM OS 4.3 or higher - any device from the last 6 years is usually fine.
- Increase productivity while away from your desk.
Use an IM client to check on orders, request service,
talk to field
technicians, or just see who is available before you call.
- Improve customer service. Reduce lag time in your
business processes by responding to events immediately.
- Maintain competitiveness in an increasingly mobile
workforce. Win by providing instant response from the
- No learning curve. The familiar user interface
means minimal training is required to deploy an IM solution
for the RIM BlackBerry.
- Increase your return on investment in enterprise
applications by making your applications available on
- Full function XMPP client with TLS and SSL encryption
- Compatible with all standards compliant XMPP servers, including Jabber XCP, OpenFire/Wildfire, Jabberd 1.4, eJabberd, Jabberd 2.0, Coversant, and others
- One to One Chat
- Multi-user chat. Vayusphere
XMPP Messenger client uniquely supports Multi User Chat
rooms and Persistent Channels
- Works with or without a BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES/MDS).
- Native BlackBerry Experience: Optimized Roster Views
Short Cuts and Find User feature make it easy to
find your conversations and contacts.
- Notification Alerts available via Sound, Vibrate or LED
- Works on Wi-FI enabled BlackBerries
- Chat transcripts are stored on your device so you can refer to previous conversations
- Custom Status messages and Auto Idle detection keep your contacts up to date on your status.
- Works with your existing compliance solutions where needed
- Always On. Integrated BlackBerry experience with
an always-on mode that enables the client to continue
running in the background even if you switch to another
The Enterprise Edition is
best suited for corporate deployments of at least 200 users
and offers deeper integration with
your BlackBerry and enterprise infrastructure.
- Custom Authentication schemes. It is possible to transparently
authenticate clients based on Single Signon
- Branding Services available to change logo, images and menu items
- Assistance with BES-based direct deployments of application
- Custom enhancements and modifications
It is recommended that you first try the Individual Edition client to ensure it works in your environment.
US Government Buyers: Vayusphere XMPP Solutions and Services are now available via the GSA Schedule. Contact us for ordering instructions.
Carriers, OEM, Private Label and
Vayusphere XMPP Solutions are OEMed by the
leading XMPP IM Server vendors. Contact us to OEM/Private
Label this solution for your XMPP server product or your application.